We would love to have you join our staff! We offer a very friendly workplace environment, with flexible hours and scheduling – a great way to kickstart your career! Check out our available positions below.
Design & Production Jobs
- Brainstorming and mocking up design ideas
- Plans concept by studying information and materials.
- Prepares finished copy and art by operating typesetting, printing, and similar equipment; purchasing from vendors.
- Prepares final layout by marking and pasting up finished copy and art.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer’s instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment.
- Completes projects by coordinating with outside agencies, art services, printers, etc.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Skills / Qualifications
- Adobe Creative Suite CS6
- Microsoft Office 2010
- Windows, OSX
- Customer Focus, Creativity, Flexibility and attention to Detail
- Academic / Work Experience in Graphic Design and/or Print Production a plus